Kelsey Oster, PsyD
Clinical Neuropsychologist | Now Accepting New Patients
Dr. Kelsey Oster is a Clinical Neuropsychologist specializing in the assessment of children, adolescents, and adults with psychological, neurological, neurodevelopmental, and degenerative disorders and diseases.
She received her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Neuropsychology from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology. Her residency and fellowship were in pediatric and geriatric Neuropsychology.
In addition to specializing in lifespan neuropsychological assessment, she has conducted research on Parkinson’s disease at Rush University Medical Center.
Clinical Focus Areas
- Pediatric neuropsychological assessment
- Geriatric neuropsychological assessment
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology with specialization certifications in Neuropsychology
Hospital and Rehabilitation/Residential Affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Lutheran Home: A Lutheran Life Community