What is Therapy?
At Landstrom Center, therapy is more effective through the inclusion and implementation of a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation. With the inclusion of an evaluation, our clinical team is able to better understand and directly address each patient’s individual needs. Therapy may begin with without an evaluation however, our clinical team may then encourage an individualized battery of tests for assessment to aid in clarification and direction for the best treatment.
Evaluation-informed Therapy can help with:
- Navigating life changes
- Managing chronic pain and medical conditions
- Overcoming anxiety and depression
- Healing from trauma
- Developing healthy and meaningful relationships
- Building a more positive sense of self
- Developing effective strategies for coping with difficult emotions
- Overcoming grief and loss
- Managing academic stressors
- Fostering a healthier family environment
- Overcoming addictions
Landstrom Center provides Therapy Services for:
- Young Adults
- Adults 65+
HOW DOES THERAPY WORK?
Our clinicians use evidence-based practices rooted in a variety of theoretical orientations, including but not limited to:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Adlerian Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Family Systems Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Why choose Therapy?
At Landstrom Center, our team of clinical professionals are passionate about providing comprehensive, data-driven treatments including in our therapy services. With the incorporation of an evaluation, our therapy services reduce the possibility for misdiagnosis, produce better outcomes, and creates a more well-rounded, complete treatment experience. Continually our clinical team embraces a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach to treatment that allows us to better understand every patient’s unique needs and provide the best possible care. Landstrom Center will help each patient navigate treatment and help to place every patient with the clinician that is best suited for their needs.