Thu, February 27, 20206:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Who: All parents, caregivers & interested individuals!
The event is free to attend but registration is required. To register please click here.
Where: District 54 Professional Learning Center: 522 East Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL
When: Thursday, February 27th @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
What: A clinically led presentation & discussion on Parental Fatigue. This presentation will focus on the importance of caring for yourself as a parent first in order to be the best advocate and member of your child’s support system as possible. Specifically, this presentation will help parents:
- Learn more about parental fatigue & the neuropsychology behind it
- Identify signs & symptoms of fatigue
- Develop strategies for the prevention & recovery of fatigue
- Gain solutions for the recovery of fatigue
- Understand how to alleviate fatigue to be the best advocate and support system for your child
Presented By: Dr. Matthew Landstrom & Dr. Amanda Skierkiewicz
To register please click here.