Thu, February 27, 20206:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Parental Fatigue: Support Your Child by Caring for Yourself
Join us for a clinically led presentation about understanding and managing parental fatigue with Dr. Matthew Landstrom and Dr. Amanda Skierkiewicz. This presentation will focus on the importance of caring for yourself as a parent first in order to be the best advocate and member of your child’s support system as possible.
More specifically, this presentation will help parents:
- Learn more about parental fatigue & the neuropsychology behind it Emotional fatigue vs. burnout
- Secondary traumatic stress
- Identify signs & symptoms of fatigue
- Develop strategies for the prevention & recovery of fatigue Gain solutions for the recovery of fatigue
- Understand how to alleviate fatigue to be the best advocate and support system for your child
6:30-8 p.m. | Feb 27, 2020
District 54 Professional Learning Center 522 E. Schaumburg Road (Door C1) Schaumburg, IL 60194
To register visit forms.gle/L4tR6EXoCPLhnBR39. For more information, contact Meg Kwak at 847-357-2154 or [email protected] Free childcare is always available and interpreters are available upon request.